Bolognese Ragù Meat Sauce - Traditional Version
Ragù alla Bolognese is produced according to the traditional recipe with a balance of pork and beef. You can recognise the aroma of every single ingredient used in this truly special sauce. Its richness is given by the long cooking time, which results in a strong and unique taste.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water
- While the pasta is cooking, pour the contents of the jar of sauce into a frying pan and warm it over a low heat.
Packaging specially designed to maintain the freshness of the products.
Fast and secure shipments
A 200 gr jar of sauce is enough for 2 or 3 portions
- Tomato paste
- 24% beef meat
- Pork meat 16.3%
- Raw ham 7.7% (pork meat, salt)
- Double tomato concentrate
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Medicine golden onion
- Cervia salt
- 200 gr
- Ideal with Pasta or for preparing Lasagne alla Bolognese