L'Amatriciana - Italian Ready Sauce
Amatriciana Sauce is a famous dish from the town of Amatrice.
It is made from pork cheek sautéed in extra virgin olive oil 100% Italian and simmered with dry white wine, tomato sauce and a pich of salt from Cervia. Despite the city of Amatrice has made an official recipe, Dispensa di Amerigo has developed a recipe similar to the original using the highest quality ingredients to allow you to serve up tasty pasta dishes with personality.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water
- While the pasta is cooking, pour the contents of the jar of sauce into a frying pan and warm it over a low heat
- Add the pasta, stir and serve
- Crumble over some crispy fried pork cheek to add a final touch before serving
Packaging specially designed to maintain the freshness of the products.
Fast and secure shipments
A 200 gr jar of sauce is enough for 2 or 3 portions
- Tomato Pulp
- 29% matured cheeks (pork, salt, spices, natural flavors, preservative: potassium nitrate)
- Peeled tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil
- Golden onion
- Cervia salt
- Chilli pepper
After opening, keep refrigerated.
- 200 gr
- Bucatini or Spaghetti are the most widely used pastas