Porcini Mushroom - Italian Ready Sauce
The Porcini sauce brings the fragrance of the Italian woodland to your dinner table. Made with Porcini mushrooms, this sauce is highly versatile – it is not just for pasta but also ideal with a slice of toast bread.
Its exceptional flavour is guaranteed thanks to our insistence on high-quality, seasonal ingredients.
- Cook 250 g of egg tagliatelle
- In the meantime, warm one 200 g jar of Porcini mushroom sauce in a frying pan. When the tagliatelle is still “al dente” (follow the cooking time specified on the packaging)
- Add it to the frying pan and stir to mix with the sauce. Make sure the pasta is dressed evenly;
- Add a ladleful of the cooking water if necessary. Add garlic and herbs to taste.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Accettiamo Ordini Telefonici al +39.0372.23270
A 200 gr jar of sauce is enough for 2 or 3 portions
- Porcini mushrooms (Boletus edulis and its group) 77,8%
- Champignon mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus)
- Vegetable broth (water, onion, tomato, courgette, carrot, leek, salt, parsley, spices)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt of Cervia
- Garlic of Voghiera